Terms and Conditions
In recognition of the ongoing Government restrictions caused by COVID-19 (including risks of further outbreaks, ongoing or new restrictions etc), our booking is subject to the following terms which take precedence over any other T&C’s.
If directly or indirectly the effects of COVID-19, or any other variant of COVID –19 it is impossible, or impractical, or against Government guidelines to hold the Event as booked, the Event will be postponed or cancelled.
If capacities or seating plans need to change inline with Government guidelines, the venue will operate a last booked, first cancelled policy and reserve the right to reallocate seats as per revised seating plan.
This Covid rider will continue to apply to the new Event.
If the Event is postponed, the ticket will be transferred to the next Event date.
If the Event is cancelled, the face value of the ticket will be refunded,
The venue will publish any statements announcing the postponement, or cancellation of the Event.
All tickets will be “E Tickets” and best way to access these are through the Morningside Arena app, this can be downloaded by going to Google Play Store, or Apple App Store.
Once logged in this allows access your personal platform card, allows for news and event updates, exclusive offers, promotions & future events!
To view our Covid 19 FAQ’s – Please visit our website on www.Leicesterarena.co.uk
Website Private Policy
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site. Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the leicesterarena.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.